The First Presbyterian Church of Hightstown was founded in 1857 with a charter membership of 14 adults, all strongly committed to serving God and our community. In the years that have passed since our first church was erected on North Main Street, our congregation has faced many challenges, including rebuilding our Sanctuary twice after it was ravaged by fire, and answering many calls including those to support war-time efforts. Through it all, our central faith has rung through, and we have remained steadfast in our commitment to serve God and our community. As we celebrate the 150th anniversary of our church, we look back at some of the many acts of service that continue to define us today.
320 North Main Street Hightstown 08520