There are 44 congregations within the bounds of the presbytery. The Presbytery of Monmouth touches the Delaware River on the west and the Atlantic Ocean on the east. Between the river and the ocean are small cities and towns as well as some of the farmland that earns New Jersey its fame as the Garden State.
- Monmouth Presbytery Committee on Preparation for Ministry
- Presbyterian Church on the Hill Seeking an Interim Pastor
- Working Groups for our Future
- Sabbath House Plumsted – Open for Events and Overnights
- The American Red Cross Emergency Preparedness Plan
- SUMMARY OF GA ACTIONS
- On the 221st General Assembly Decisions- Regional Presbyter Rev. Wendy Bailey
- Frequently Asked Questions: Divestment
- FAQs – Same-Gender Marriage (Korean and Spanish)
- Special Presentation: History of Pierce Memorial Presbyterian Church, Sunday, July 22nd
- POLICY ON STUDENT/CLERGY INDEBTEDNESS AND SEMINARY DEBT RELIEF ASSISTANCE
- CPM Links to Forms and Important Resources
- Hope Haitian Choir at The Presbyterian Church at Shrewsbury August 2nd!
- Highlights of actions of the 223rd General Assembly (2018) in 1,500 words or less
- The Power of 4!
- Church School Coordinator, Pt. Pleasant