There are 44 congregations within the bounds of the presbytery. The Presbytery of Monmouth touches the Delaware River on the west and the Atlantic Ocean on the east. Between the river and the ocean are small cities and towns as well as some of the farmland that earns New Jersey its fame as the Garden State.
- Monmouth Presbytery Committee on Preparation for Ministry
- Sabbath House Plumsted – Open for Events and Overnights
- The American Red Cross Emergency Preparedness Plan
- SUMMARY OF GA ACTIONS
- On the 221st General Assembly Decisions- Regional Presbyter Rev. Wendy Bailey
- Frequently Asked Questions: Divestment
- FAQs – Same-Gender Marriage (Korean and Spanish)
- Meet an International Peacemaker, September 27th at Sabbath House
- Bake Bread Together to Break Bread Together – Saturday, October 6, 2018 at Westminster
- Autumn Equinox Retreat – Friday, September 21 from 10 to 3 at Sabbath House
- Presbyterian Women, Synod of the Northeast – LIGHTHOUSE
- Harvest Home Dinner – Hope Presbyterian Church, Lakewood, October 6th
- 19th Annual SHANTI Peace Event – Saturday, October 6, 2018
- Remembering a pioneer and legend – Rev. Dr. Katie Geneva Cannon, 1950-2018
- Lakewood Celebrates 150 Years!