The Power of Church Reviews
How many reviews does your church Facebook page have? How recent are your reviews? Why are church reviews important?
Here are some reasons why church reviews are so powerful:
- Authentic testimonials about your church
- Sets your church apart from the church down the street
- Increase exposure for your church, every time someone leaves a review it will be shared with people they are connected with and all your followers
- Give visitors and people in your community a glimpse into your church
- Improve and increase engagement
- Enhance community outreach
- Builds community and trust!
Steps to ask for reviews:
- Send out an email blast to your congregation to please go to your church Facebook page and leave a 5 star positive review.
- Continue to remind your congregation and visitors to leave a review on your church Facebook page.
- If you have developed a Super Users Group, please ask all of them to leave reviews and share it.
- Respond to your reviews and engage with your reviewers. Let them know you appreciate their reviews and comment when appropriate.
- Do it today!
Do you need more than tips and information? Do you need to establish a comprehensive proven program that will help your church reach and engage hundreds, thousands in your larger community and welcome new visitors to your church in 30 days? Did you know there is a Free 30 day program for all PCUSA churches?
*Please share this free program with other PCUSA churches and pastors. Free 30 day Digital Disciples Ministry Program to help all PCUSA churches reach, engage at least 500+ people in your community online and welcome at least 4 new visitors to church within 30 days. Please contact John Fong.