Position for Temporary Supply Pastor
First Presbyterian Church of Freehold, Freehold NJ
Following a three-year period of Interim Ministry, the church has begun its search for a permanent pastor. The Session is seeking a Temporary Supply Pastor to serve until the pulpit nominating committee concludes its work. This is a part-time (20 hours a week) position to begin September 1, 2017. Salary will be based upon experience.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Serve as moderator of the Session and congregation, upon appointment by the Presbytery.
- Lead worship and preach at regular and special worship services, providing for substitute preachers as necessary.
- Officiate at sacraments, weddings and funerals.
- Provide administrative leadership.
- In conjunction with the deacons, provide pastoral care to members.
Please Email any resumes to:
118 West Main Street
Freehold NJ 07728