Second Presbyterian Church (www.secondpresbyterian.church) of Louisville, KY is seeking a full-time Director of Children’s Ministries. The children’s ministry mission is to inspire children through the development of their faith and knowledge as they grow in love for God and the world. The Director of Children’s Ministries enriches the Christian faith formation of Second Presbyterian’s children and families by resourcing educational programs and volunteers and calling the faith community to faithfully love and serve children and families.
Essential functions for this position include:
- Building and maintaining relationships with children and families
- Building and overseeing the team of adults caring for children in the church
- Overseeing the day-to-day operations of the children’s ministry in close collaboration with the Children’s Ministry Team
Qualifications for this position are:
- A growing and personal relationship with Christ
- A bachelor’s degree
- Two-three years of experience in working with children
- Proven success in the recruitment, development and management of volunteers.
- Excellent communication skills through all media (oral, written, digital, etc.)
Qualified candidates should send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.